The People Pleaser’s Guide to Putting Yourself First
by Hollie Azzopardi
A personal development guide to figuring out who you are, what you value and what makes you feel good. A crash course in setting boundaries and looking after yourself from podcaster and Mind, Body & Soul mentor, Hollie Azzopardi.
• Are you worn out from prioritising other people’s needs over your own?
• Do you always feel tired rather than inspired or uplifted?
• Are you working in a job you dislike, or living from a place of fear?
• Are you in toxic relationships you don’t know how to shake off?
• Do you care so much about what others think that it’s debilitating?
You deserve to live a vital and purposeful life. The People Pleaser’s Guide to Putting Yourself First will help you get to the root of who you are, what you need and how to live in a way that makes you feel fantastic.
‘Funny, honest, practical and essential for people who usually put others first.’ – Jordanna Levin, author of Make You Happen