by Tracey Turner and Hui Skipp
Animals don’t really need maps, but you can use the ones in this book to travel all over the world. Along the way you can …
– step inside the territory of a Bengal tiger
– run with a wolf pack across the Alaskan wilderness
– swim to Hawai’i with humpback whales
– visit ring-tailed lemurs in a Madagascar forest
– discover where emperor penguins lay their eggs.
Find out how these amazing animals make their journeys without GPS, along with lots of fascinating information about where they go and how they live. You’ll meet poisonous caterpillars, dancing bees, singing whales, and very chilly penguins.